Steadfast Missouri Attorney is Resolute Against Tough Opposition
Accomplished Springfield lawyer handles criminal defense, civil rights and appellate matters
The Law Office of Jason Coatney, LLC in Springfield, Missouri provides tireless advocacy and insightful counsel to clients and has been doing so for two decades. I am unwavering in my defense of individuals facing charges for DWI, drug crimes, domestic violence and more. I also defend clients accused of violating civil rights. Whatever the allegations are against you, you can depend on my firm to fight for you.
Skilled litigator develops thorough strategies based on years of experience
People throughout the area seek out my law firm, knowing that I provide:
- Vast knowledge — With an extensive background advocating for clients in state and federal courts, I understand the procedural intricacies that affect many cases and can use this experience to fight the claim brought against you.
- Full capability — My firm can assist you with a simple traffic violation or a highly complex federal case.
- Zealous defense — I provide determined representation in negotiations and at trial and will take cases to appeal if necessary.
Starting with your free consultation, you will recognize my commitment to protecting the legal rights of my clients in and out of the courtroom.
Seasoned lawyer builds a vigorous defense for the accused
Criminal defense cases can cover a lot of ground and be highly intricate — and sometimes they can be resolved more quickly than you’d expect. Since each case is different, it’s important to have an attorney who has a deep well of experience to draw from in the following areas:
- Criminal defense — I provide steadfast criminal defense for clients dealing with traffic violations, DWI charges, domestic violence allegations, juvenile law matters, alleged parole and probation violations, drug or sex crime charges, assault charges, and more. My firm handles both state and federal cases.
- Civil rights — From allegations of failure to train sufficiently to claims of Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) violations, I provide civil rights claims defense for a variety of businesses.
- Appellate law — I have considerable appellate defense experience representing individuals and businesses in all types of criminal and civil cases. I can review your unfavorable ruling and guide you through the appeals process.
In any of these matters, I will construct a carefully crafted defense on your behalf. My firm has a proven track record of working hard for clients, and though I can’t promise a particular outcome, you can rest assured that I will put everything I know about the law into defending you.
Contact an experienced Missouri attorney to schedule your free consultation
The Law Office of Jason Coatney, LLC handles criminal defense, civil rights and appellate cases for clients in the Springfield, Missouri area. For help, call me today at 417-831-4200 or contact me online to schedule your free case consultation.